Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

lol as said by Maverick. Ok guys sorry for the delay but I have been busy with college but its time to get started. So we have enough members now. We have 11 members as of now so one group will have an extra person until we get more people. I will be leading Delta Squad and I need for 1 person to lead Alpha Squad. Please message or post here which group you would like to be in. I will be assigning the Leader of Alpha Squad so dont ask lol. When all have posted which Squad you want to be in then we will continue from there.

Last edited by xRisingWrathx on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
scotty frank
Admin
scotty frank

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 pm

I will go wherever you put me lol
Back to top Go down
envy wraith
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:00 pm

hey i'll be in whatever squad you need me in

Last edited by envy wraith on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:01 pm

just let me know what squad im in and im down
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:47 am

Ok since most leave it up to me then I will divide everyone up and if someone would like to switch just ask me.

Delta Sqaud
Leader- xRisingWrathx
MAVERIC51K
duro nl
envy wraith
clink27

Alpha Squad
Leader- Scotty Frank
XHeroX325
Dark Master 182
x CodeIND x
justcallmeTater
Tha_King15

This is how it will be for now until we get more people and I evaluate everyones skills. What I believe we can do is someone set up a match and all of us and be in the lobby and we can discuss some things. I will need to talk to Scotty first and see when we plan to do this. So please remember what squad you are in and when you can send a friend request to everyone in the army or atleast everyone in your group and send a message to your group leader so we know you are active.
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:03 am

sweet we need to figure out when we can all be on and play eachother....delta vs. alpha?
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 am

I was thinking that the meeting and the match where we just hang and get to know eachother and play around will be on Friday around 8 pm to 10pm. I need to know if thats ok with everyone. Please post if this is the best time for you or what time will be.
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 am

Im happy with my possition in Delta Squad, Thanks!

Lets get this party starting Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:38 am

ok i think that will work what time is that for me cuz i think u told me u were in N.Y.? its 830 am on thursday at the time of this post so......?
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 pm

yea let me know the timezone as well, so i can calculate my GMT+1 timezone and know when i need to be online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
envy wraith
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm

that's a great time for me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Man I'll try my best to be on but Fri-Sun. afternoon is a hard time for me to get on. I can probably be on by 10pm est.
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Yea duro its 8pm Eastern time in NYC. And Tater we will probably be on around that time so just check it out if we are.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:50 pm

Okay.
Good time for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!   Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Get the Ball Rolling!!!
Page 1 of 1