Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice nights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:40 am

So to get this thing further of the ground!

Lets discuss Practice nights, when do we want them and how much do we want them.

And how are we gonna do this, delta vs. Alpha ?

I suggest the following!

Once a week in the weekends because of the different time zones!
Delta vs. Alpha, no outsiders allowed.
So if only 3 of delta showed up, and 4 of Alpha delta needs to work harder!
And vice versa, Of course alpha has one member more so i dont think it will be a problem getting even teams but that all depends on how often people will show up!

I think this could be excellent for Practice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:46 am

that sounds great.....i also think that whoever is "less" active than should be put into a squad with more members

for example.

Delta-Hardcore gamers who are on alot and will basically be able to make it to any scheduled game that way they only need 5 people

Alpha- Less hardcore who arent always on

that way if alpha has...lets say 6 then theres a bigger chance of us getting a 5 on 5 game

also im just brainstorming.....but what about a leaderboard? like which squad has the most wins and so forth? that way when the army gets bigger we can have tourneys or something for top spot....no prizes just bragging rights...old school style yeah?
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:00 pm

@maver

Yes, a leaderboard would be awesome.
I think i still got a scrap of code somewhere that we can use in to this kind of forums.
If its a phpbb forum, then yes i got a nice little component somewhere that can work as a leaderboard.

Its just a system thats made for guild battles for my former guild for hte game LOTRO!

so if we want to go true with this let me know and il be looking in my maps and external harddrives!
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:30 pm

These are fricking awesome ideas guys. I really want to do the leaderboard thing Duro so I will put you as an admin for a bit so you can get to the adminstration panel and put it in. And yea I want us all to meet once a week to practice out strategies and just for us to hang. Im still waiting for some people to reply back.
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
envy wraith
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:26 am

hey that leaderboard is a really good idea
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 am

lol well thank you all cheers
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:11 am

MAVERIC51K wrote:

Wink hahah NP my friend Very Happy

@Wrath, nice im gona dig deep in my laptops computers and get that scrap of code out of there, it needs some rewriting because it used to be a LOTRO board!

but yeah when it is done il let you guys know!

So maybe its a good idee to discuss our first practice night in the meeting this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:01 am

nice idea's guys.
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:52 pm

duro nl wrote:
MAVERIC51K wrote:

Wink hahah NP my friend Very Happy

@Wrath, nice im gona dig deep in my laptops computers and get that scrap of code out of there, it needs some rewriting because it used to be a LOTRO board!

but yeah when it is done il let you guys know!

So maybe its a good idee to discuss our first practice night in the meeting this weekend?

well i think thats the point of tonights meeting as well as the overall direction of this group
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Yea, we will discuss everything tonight at the meeting. Hopefully everyone can get there in time.
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
envy wraith
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Practice tonight was pretty fun. Looking forward to next weeks practice.
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 am

sorry i could not make it, but i guess i could not keep my eye's open Sad

will there be a post on what was discussed last night ? would be verry helpfull!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice nights   Practice nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cog Army :: Clan Members :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: