Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Meeting/Game Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

First Meeting/Game Night Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:10 am

Well today was the first meeting. I will post here what was said and what happened.

Basically I discussed what I hoped I could do with this clan and my plan for the future.

• I stated that once a week both squads will meet up to play some rounds and just get to know eachother and hangout.

• There will be a leaderboard on the site to show how many wins each squad has.

• Make strategies for each map and each mode and have the squads practice them with bots.

• Advertise to friends and on websites to boost number of members for the clan.

• Stay active and post on forums.

• Keep up to date with your squad leader.

Maverick, Mikena, Hero, and Envy showed up to the meeting. Scotty couldnt cause he didnt have his game yet. 2 people I sent invites to when they were online but they didn't respond. And the rest were not online due to obligations. I am find with the obligation part cause everyone has a life. But to the members that were online and playing GoW 2 but did not join the meeting I was disappointed. If you did not want to come or were playing with some friends you could've sent me a message but to not get in contact with me and ignore my messages and invites is kind of messed up. I would like to have you on the clan but if you are not going to participate then you are free to leave. Anyways...

We all played some Horde but connection was bad so we moved onto executions and we had 2 matches, one 8 round and one 5 round. It was pretty fun, we had some bots but then some people who werent from the clan joined in and we were just having a good time. We then played horde again from wave 44 to wave 47 but some people had to go and it was getting late so we called it a night. All in all it was a good first day meeting. Hopefully next time we have more people. The next meeting will be sometime next weekend. Stay tune for more info.
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:47 am

great post man i was just gonna make a new post somewhere with a bunch of question marks....and then when people opened it, it was just going to say "here where was everyone for the first meeting????" but luckily i read this first lol

btw, great post like the update thing in case someone missed a meeting
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 am

nice, good review of the meeting!

sorry i could not be there, but i guess i just could not keep my eye's open Sad
it was kinda late for me, il try and be there next time il just sleep during the day so il wake up at night Very Happy hahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:24 pm

@ Maverick - That wouldve been funny

@ Duro - Its ok man dont worry about it. For all people who cant make meetings I will always put these updates.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:23 pm

So is the clan a done deal? Im looking around at clan offerings, and hopefully a patch soon by epic. But im looking at playing with a couple clans now that im a free agent. Let me know..
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:05 pm

this is a done deal and we just started
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Yea we just started and are organizing now. So far we have 2 squads and will be making a 3rd in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting/Game Night   First Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting/Game Night
Page 1 of 1