Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matchmaking sucks!

Go down 
+2
xRisingWrathx
duro nl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 am

so yeah, the matchmaking pritty much sucks big time.
It takes so fucky long to find a decent match, yesterday i was with 4 friends and we wanted to do a mathcmaking, seriously we had waited for 20 minutes, and still no match found.

We just started a bot match :d because of the long wait, eventually more people joined us and it became a great pvp match!

So how are you experiencing this new matchmaking stuff Epic put in ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
Anonymous

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Its horrible :[

I want it to be like GOW1
Back to top Go down
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Yea they seriously need to fix it. I can never find a match. If anyone here is ever doing horde or playing mp send me an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 pm

its basically the bane of my existence
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 pm

im glad im not the only one Smile

I think Epic knows about this issue, and im hoping they are working on a fix!
Back to top Go down
BeAsTLY SwAG
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:34 pm

matchmaking doesnt bother me its actually cool as long as you have 5 people your good cause everyone is partyying up so theres not that many people playing alone so have 5 ppl or 3 at least the only thing that i totally dislike about gears 2 is the stupid chainsaw
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:17 am

yeah its a little too powerful i dont like ho u dont drop it if u get shot ith the shotgun
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:55 am

BeAsTLY SwAG wrote:
matchmaking doesnt bother me its actually cool as long as you have 5 people your good cause everyone is partyying up so theres not that many people playing alone so have 5 ppl or 3 at least the only thing that i totally dislike about gears 2 is the stupid chainsaw

We where in a loby with 5 people and it took 20 minutes, so i still think its fucked up!
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:56 pm

yeah it doesnt matter how many people u have.....matchmaking blows
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 pm

true, here i am at this verry moment trying to find a decent match.

Been waiting again for 10 minutes now, fucking thing makes me go insane BLEGH!!!!

Any one out here up for a match Razz haha!
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 pm

finally i get matched to a team, guess what!

I get thrown in with those fucking French and Italian bastards who cant speak a word english.
And keep jabing on madre come sta evira blablabla GOD DAMIT!!!!

I want to have the option to play against english talking people only!!!

Ah well, lets try it again!
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:38 pm

And yet another disapointing match maker!

I get placed in a group of unranked people, against a group of a 3gold stripes ?
hows that for your fair matchmaking system ? damn this is starting to piss me off good!

Hope this thing will get better, because as it is now its to difficult to find decent balanced matches!

sorry for the bitching guys, but yeah its pissing me off good!
Back to top Go down
BeAsTLY SwAG
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:31 am

well sorry it has not been bad for you guys ive been having all positive experience
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 am

hahah, how do you do that ?

Explain, how do you search for a match what are your settings cause im having difficulties finding decent matches!
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:23 pm

woah! duro is about to blow a gasket lol
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
scotty frank

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:28 pm

I tried to get in one multiplayer game last night and after 10 mins I was out and back to the campaign, this is very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
BeAsTLY SwAG
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:27 pm

like i said i dont know whats up in my opinion my experience with multiplayer are fun i have a team of 5 mostly family and get a gamr in 2-3 min
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 am

Well i guess your one of the lucky few Razz

Ah well, im gona get some gaming done tonight again lets hope things will change for the better!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:48 pm

yeah, i havent had a problem finding a match with 5 players on my team. anything less than that and youre gonna have some time on your hands.
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 am

i hate matchmaking!!!
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:14 am

I hear you man!

Its a fricking disaster this entire Matchmaking !
Back to top Go down
CodeIND
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit
CodeIND

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:34 pm

are u kidding...the matchmaking is awesome...its hardest to find a team when ur by urself your a group of 4, but i do it by myself all the time and it doesnt take long at all...sometimes it does and when it first came out it did but now its quick as ever...one thing u should check is if your firewall is disabling the ability to connect to some ports...that would take longer since it wouldnt let you join any host
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:54 pm

same incredibly so load times i getting on my nerves i thought it was only me but its seems they jst fixed tat problem so thats good to here im jst waiting for my live to get up agian so hopefully ill be on today Ll wishe me lcuk N rising Wrath I have u on my buddy list we dont play much we shoul d get to gether n play some multiplay sorry for typos im ina rush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matchmaking sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchmaking sucks!   Matchmaking sucks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matchmaking sucks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cog Army :: Gears of War 2 :: GoW 2 Discussion-
Jump to: