Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC? Empty
PostSubject: New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?   New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:17 pm

So i was checking the internet today, and came across a news post on a dutch xbox site.

they reffered to this site stickskills wich had a couple of screenshots of a MP map that was not in the game yet...

So maybe this is some new upcoming DLC ? who knows!

i dont Smile, what do you think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

PostSubject: Re: New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?   New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:00 pm

i think it look pretty sick....and is it just me or is it so friggin awesome that the maps move and chnge in this one? like in avalanche theres a blizzard and....well and avalanche and in hail theres the razorhail i just like how it affects gameplay
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

PostSubject: Re: New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?   New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:11 pm

hahah, yea thats an awesome thing abouth the maps!

Really love how people who first play the Avalanche map get covered in snow when they are least expecting it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?   New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:32 pm

that map is sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?   New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Map for Gears 2 ? probably upcoming DLC?
Page 1 of 1