Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

end of the BEAST 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EPIC B3A
Anonymous

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:35 pm

umm about my previouse topic you can all whine all u want rising wrath, i have known for a great while even said hes not doing good at leading & my new clan already has 47 members
Back to top Go down
envy wraith
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:38 pm

good for you new clan but guess what?! No one gives a s*** bout your new clan so how bout stop posting here
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
scotty frank

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am

Well if your any example for your clan I do not want to be in it. Your still representing your clan and so far your comming across as a childish person that still has not learned what no means. I do not recall ever whining or seeing anyone that did you broke the rules and I called you on it. If RisingWrath gives me permission I will put your post back up. Otherwise please go troll your own clan of what appears to be 12-13 year olds.
Back to top Go down
duro nl
Admin
duro nl

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:29 pm

I can say that this permission won't come, altough Rising is the owner and leader of this clan
he did not asign Scotty, Mav and me to administer and moderate the forums for nothing.

Also we work hard for the Clan, and i feel it is my job to not allow any clan advertising on this forums.
Thats also why Scotty deleted your old post, he knows it as well as i do!

You may not post any adds for your clan, COG is still verry alive and kicking!
And Rising is doing one hell of a job keeping this clan alive, and we all contribute to it!

p.s. if you keep posting about your clan we will ban your IP seeing as you do not have an account for this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalxboxcommunity.com
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Ok thats enough. Its time for me to show my face. Epic Beast I fully understand that you are not happy with the clan or whatever but you have no right and asked no permission to advertise. Reasons the clan wasnt working was because of people like you who didnt even participate in events. As you can see even though our numbers are low we are a tight nit group of people who actually care about this clan and want it to work. Anyways enough of all this. No one is forcing you to stay so I wish you the best with your clan or whatever and we will all see you in the lobbies and be ready to take you down.
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Lol i just had to unlock this so i could put a post but cmon man not cool.

Im not gonna say much everyone here expressed my thoughts exactly. Peace! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

end of the BEAST 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of the BEAST 2   end of the BEAST 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

end of the BEAST 2
Page 1 of 1