Cog Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Runs Deep

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Meeting/Game Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xRisingWrathx
Admin
xRisingWrathx

Second Meeting/Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Second Meeting/Game Night   Second Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:14 am

Well a couple of people showed up but it was only a few. I was actually excited because I thought with more people that we would have a lot showing up. Some sent me message saying they wouldnt be able to attend so I was glad they kept in contact with me. We have 19 registered users yet I only see around 6 or 7 posting and participating in games. I will be sending messages to everyone in the guild today stating some things. Aside from that we got some gaming in and just had a good time. I am hoping that more people will be participating. There will not be a meeting next week since it is Thanksgiving. So the week after that we will have a meeting one either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. From today till then the squad leaders can post dates when there squads can get together and get some games in. Delta squad might be getting together either tomorrow or Sunday. Anyways I will be sending messages from the CogArmy gamertag with more information so please respond back to the questions I will be asking. I also need to assign a leader for Bravo Squad so I will be checking around to see for a leader.
Back to top Go down
https://cogarmy.forumotion.net
envy wraith
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting/Game Night   Second Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:14 am

hey sorry about logging out in the middle of the game last night. I dont know why but my internet gave out on me and i couldnt connect back. My computer or ipod touch couldnt connect either
Back to top Go down
BeAsTLY SwAG
CoG Recruit
CoG Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting/Game Night   Second Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:29 pm

YEA I WAS HAVING FUN! but i had important thing to do with my daughter
Back to top Go down
MAVERIC51K
MAVERIC51K

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting/Game Night   Second Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:37 am

hey just so u know i barely have my computer now, my g.f. broke hers and she has a shitload more homework than me usually so i let her borrow mine so just send me messages on live for practice times and stuff cuz i really wanna be a good coleader for delta squad by showing up to our squad practices and stuff cool?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting/Game Night   Second Meeting/Game Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting/Game Night
Page 1 of 1